Graphic Design 101: An Introduction

When it comes to graphic design, there is so much to learn about techniques, ideas, concepts, etc. and the full breath of what can be learned is always growing and expanding.

Through this blog I hope to share with current and prospective designers different concepts, lessons, and ideas that I have picked up through my years of studying design thus far as well as what I will learn as time progresses as I wish to help others increase their skill levels and improve the quality of their work overall.

All are welcome to comment on posts about what they would like to add on to the existing blog post and contribute to the conversation. If anyone would like to contact me directly about post suggestions, topic ideas, etc., they can email me at designxlibby@gmail.com.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog really excites me! I have always been interested in the world of graphic design. I myself am not as skilled in the area and I am excited to learn from your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts